MobileDay supports a feature in iOS called Handoff. If a user is using MobileDay on an iPad, they can tap the join button, and it will start the call on their iPhone.
To make / receive phone calls through the iPad:
1. Ensure user is signed in to the same iCloud account on iPad and iPhone.
2. Ensure iPhone and iPad use iOS 8.0 or later.
3. Ensure all devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Ensure all devices are signed in to FaceTime using the same iCloud account. (This means any device that shares the same Apple ID will get phone calls associated with that account).
5. Ensure Wi-Fi Calling is Off. Go to Settings = Phone. If user sees Wi-Fi Calling, turn it OFF.
6. Ensure Handoff is ON. Go to Settings > General > Handoff & Suggested Apps > Handoff ON