If MobileDay was previously bringing in your calendar events correctly but has stopped syncing you may get a message like "You have no remaining appointments today! Lucky you"
MobileDay can lose sync with the iPhone native calendar following an iOS update. Some steps to try to clear this up:
1) Force close MobileDay and the iPhone native calendar.
To force close an an app Double-click the Home button on your iPhone to see your most recently used apps. Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
More instructions for force closing an app online here
2) Then re-open the iPhone native calendar and then re-open MobileDay. Closing both apps and then re-opening them in this sequence can force them to re-sync correctly.
If your events are not showing up in the iPhone native calendar:
1) Open the iPhone native calendar and tap "Calendars" at the center bottom of the screen and make sure the calendar that you want to be displayed is selected (there will be a check mark on the far left). If you make any changes, tap "Done" in the upper right hand corner.
If that doesn't resolve then please check:
2) Has there been a recent change to your email password? If yes, please update that setting by going to iPhone settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars and select your account by tapping on the arrow on the far right next to your email address. Then tap on the arrow next to your Account and that will open the next screen where you can update your password.
If there hasn't been a change to your password, then please check this setting:
3) When you go to iPhone settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars please select the account from which you expect events to be syncing to the iPhone native calendar by tapping on the arrow on the far right of the screen.
On that screen (your email address will be at the top) ensure that you have Calendars selected to sync with the iPhone native calendar. The radio button there will be green or set to ON. If it shows green, go ahead and tap the radio button to OFF, wait a couple of seconds and then turn it back to ON.
Then force close the iPhone native calendar and then re-open the iPhone native calendar.
If you are still experiencing issues with the iPhone native calendar not showing up, please email email@example.com and we will troubleshoot this with you further.