Mobot’s philosophy is that we should live in the present. For that reason, he don’t agree with looking ahead to tomorrow. We are hoping that this is just one of those phases he’s going through, and that soon enough he will be a little more open to thinking about the future.
Articles in this section
- What sort of questions can I ask Mobot?
- Why do I need to link my Slack account with my MobileDay account?
- How do I link my Slack account with my MobileDay account?
- How can I tell which MobileDay account I'm linked to
- I want to use MobileDay from multiple Slack Teams, is there a way to do so?
- If I ask Mobot to start a call for me, what conference number will he use?
- Will Mobot tell me about tomorrow's events?
- Who will be invited if I start a call from a public channel?
- I'm not getting notifications in Slack for upcoming meetings, why?
- Mobot says I don't have any meetings today even though I do, why?