MobileDay now moves you through our proprietary network to place you on your call because we’ve found this allows for a better quality experience. We know it might sound a little different on your end, but trust us, we will still get you onto your call with one touch.
Articles in this section
- How can I add pauses to the sequence MobileDay uses to account for a cell booster or microcell?
- How to create a custom guest conference service
- I am having a problem joining a call as a host, what should I check?
- What is a "host" and what is a "guest" in MobileDay?
- How do I join a conference call correctly when I am a guest?
- How do I join online meetings?
- How do I give feedback about my dial in experience to MobileDay?
- How do I join a conference call correctly when I am the host?
- Does MobileDay allow for international conference calls?
- I've noticed that MobileDay now dials an entirely new number when entering me into my conference call. What is happening?