In order for MobileDay to function properly, you must enable Location Services on your iPhone. To enable Location Services do the following:
Apple stores Location Services information in several different places. To be sure all your settings are correct, please review and verify all of the following. If you check the items on this list and are still having a problem, please contact MobileDay Support.
1) In Settings > Mail Contacts, Calendars, please check that “Time Zone Override” is off.
2) In Settings, scroll down until you see “Cellular”. Check that “Use Cellular Data” is green (on).
3) In Settings, scroll all the way down until you see Privacy. At the top, make sure that “Location Services” is on.
4) Make sure that your MobileDay Location Services are also on. In Settings, scroll down until you see the MobileDay app, and then click it. Click Location and make sure that it is set to ‘Always’ allow location access.
1) On your mobile device, tap Settings.
2) Tap Location.
3) Depending on your device and your version of the Android OS, make sure all options such as Location, Location services, and Location reporting are enabled.